Laatste onderwerpen
» Sheffield/Yorkshire.
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 21:58 van henkievpk

» Kingston College .
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 21:55 van henkievpk

» Cromer Peregrines.
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 21:27 van henkievpk

» Amsterdam/Rijksmuseum screenshots © Beleef de Lente/Vogelbescherming Nederland
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 20:57 van margootje

» South Bend
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 20:32 van Terka

» Amersfoort/OLV toren
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 20:18 van henkievpk

» Zeran Warschau
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 20:15 van Terka

» Ede/ schoorsteen voormalig Enka terrein.
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 20:03 van henkievpk

» Gdynia-PGE
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EmptyGisteren om 19:53 van Terka

Zoeken

Geef resultaten weer als:

Rechercher Geavanceerd zoeken

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a.

2 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Empty Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a.

Bericht van Coriena zo 11 dec - 16:11

Afgelopen seizoen staat in gesloten topics.

Etobicoke Sun Life Nestcam : http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/Web_Cams/Etobicoke/index.htm

Mississauga : http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/Web_Cams/Mississauga/index.htm

Coriena

Aantal berichten : 168065
Registration date : 01-03-09
Leeftijd : 61

http://slechtvalkenliefde.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Empty Re: Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a.

Bericht van henkievpk di 18 apr - 1:19

Etobicoke
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Canada10
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Isling10
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Isling11

Aantal berichten : 21580
Registration date : 12-03-19
Leeftijd : 58

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Empty Re: Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a.

Bericht van henkievpk do 20 apr - 18:29

19-04 gelegd
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Etobic24

Bericht van henkievpk ma 24 apr - 1:35

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Etobic25

Bericht van henkievpk ma 24 apr - 2:09

Manitoba
Cams gaan aan bij Hatching
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Manito10

Bericht van Coriena zo 30 apr - 7:16

Coriena

Bericht van Coriena wo 3 mei - 17:01

clip Peter Fullbrandt. Bev.

Coriena

Bericht van Coriena di 23 mei - 14:10

UPDATE DON MILLS : And we have a hatch(es?)!!! Congrats to Quest and Canuck!! Yesterday Sally and I spent a fair bit of time watching and believed a hatch to be any time - though we had an intruder, just to make things a bit dramatic! So I was back today and timed it perfectly as Quest brought food to the nest box, Canuck and Quest had a cute moment checking out the kids then it was Quest's show! She proceeded to feed and echup sweetly to her chick(s). As I cannot see into the nest box, it's a guess at this time how many. As she took a bit of time to feed, I'm hoping at least 2. I will be checking throughout the week to get a shot of those little bobble heads to show.
Cathy
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. M0qhUDr Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. HyaLA9U

Coriena

Bericht van Coriena vr 26 mei - 6:39

May 24th Banding Day at Mississauga Executive Centre
It was a perfect day for banding not too hot or too windy. Sky Reach was there when we arrived and had the swing stage all set up and ready to go. Angie from Colliers Property Management had everything ready in the lobby for us including coffee and cookies for everyone ( nice treat).
With a ride to the nest by volunteers at Sky Reach on the swing stage Mark Nash Director of The Canadian Peregrine Foundation extracted the chicks from the nest and Eva Bobak from the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forests who volunteers her time on a day off hauled up and received the duffel bag holding 3 chicks and brought them down to the banding table.
Eva then assisted Mark Heaton a retired Ministry of Natural Resources and Forrest field biologist and CPF volunteer band the chicks, then John Beals our new climber transferred each banded chick to Glenn Barrett from Environment and Climate Change Canada who did blood testing on each chick as part of a 5 year field study on environmental toxins.
All this was done within an hour and the 3 chicks all females were returned back to the nest and mom safe and sound. Job well done by everyone.
It’s a lot of effort to book and confirm everyone, and make all the arrangements for each banding in Ontario, get all the bandings done safely for both the humans involved and the chicks and none of this could be done without the support of the building management, Sky Reach, and all of our volunteer banders and chick extractors not to mention all those who make donations to the Canadian Peregrine Foundation. A big thank you to all and to those who took time from their busy day to come and see the banding a be part of this annual event.
The chicks were named Rana a star employee of Peregrine Protection MEC security ( yes that is the company name lol) and could not be more fitting since they are often the first to find a downed falcon chick before we even get there in the morning during the fledge watch and call us to rescue the chick. The next name Scuttle was chosen by MEC tenants and the last was named Dragon Heart by me for a fellow fledge watcher.
Here is the banding information on the 3 chicks again all females this year. Each chick got 2 bands one on each leg, the alpha numeric band is Canadian Recovery Band the second silver band is a US fish and wildlife band.
Scuttle 910 grams band number 21over AB with Yellow tape on her silver band
Rana 895 grams band number 22 over AB with Red tape on her silver band
Dragon Heart band number 23 over AB with Blue tape on her silver band.
All chicks were alert and healthy and as usual squawked and complained the hole time, although Dragon Heart was a bit more feisty biting the gloves of the banders. Guess she was living up to her name.
The Falcon Fledge Watch will begin in about 2 weeks and we will be on site to rescue any chick that may come to ground or get into any trouble until they are all flying well enough to hold their altitude and learn to stay out of trouble witch can take some time with females.
Her are some photos taken by Mark Nash of the extraction and by me of the banding.
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 1

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 2

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 3

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 4

Coriena

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Empty Manitoba

Bericht van Coriena di 30 mei - 16:40

https://www.manitobapost.com/winnipeg-news/livestreaming-falcons-121178

Coriena

Bericht van Coriena vr 9 jun - 7:45

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. EM0Ixj0

Coriena

Bericht van Coriena vr 16 jun - 6:42

Etobicoke

BANDING DAY AT DON MILLS :  Congrats to Quest and Canuck! A girl and a boy!! Both beautiful and healthy! Quest defended while Canuck took off! But he brought food earlier and as Quest does the feeding, he usually leaves lol. I have my pictures of the chicks from inside and the outside pictures are courtesy of Ted! I agree Ted... Favourite is the one of Canuck getting "skunked" lol... What the heck was going on there??? Maybe that's why he was a no show... He was bathing to get the smell off!!
Girl, 930g, banded AB/29, White tape named Lady Lorelei
Boy, 605g, banded C/45, Blue tape, named Valkyrie.
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 354555245-645696090926491-1217855000240525813-n

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 354565132-645696457593121-6756619640819695304-n

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 354584893-645695724259861-5813901146959057958-n

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 353746934-645696517593115-8667742557211038322-n
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 354234345-645696547593112-2543362496333862979-n
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 354208537-645696470926453-6715548530537250879-n

Coriena

Bericht van henkievpk vr 16 jun - 14:24

wow. dappere moeder zeg

Bericht van Coriena ma 14 aug - 13:49

Don Mills.
Facebook.
This is always so tough.... It is with great sadness that I have to report that we have lost Lorelei (Don Mills, 29/AB). Thank you to the community that reported a dead peregrine. I headed over immediately and found our girl this morning. She was right beside a glass bus shelter, which was in front of a parking lot full of pigeons. Her neck was broken so at least it was quick.
I am, as always, broken hearted... I've watched her since she hatched. She was always the first to eat, was so strong and fiesty, like her Mom. She was a great flier and didn't take anything from her brother (as some brothers are brats... Hers was not). She loved to play with him.. Rob got some great shots of that which I have included here. I last saw her a week ago Friday. She was amazing to watch... She was buzzing her brother to play. He finally did... They ended up on the top of the tallest building... She ended up flying over to Valkyrie and hovered, yes hovered above him for at least 20-30 seconds, (with him screaming below her lol) until he finally took off with her. Amazing, I had never seen a juvie do that before (parents yes).. She was something. I am grateful she had some time to fly and be a peregrine... And grateful we have all the great pictures from Ted and Rob to remember her by. She was so beautiful. RIP, fly high little one❤💔

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 1

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 2

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 3

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. 4

Coriena

Bericht van Coriena wo 23 aug - 8:15

Don Mills.
Well, I didn't think things could get much worse but they have. Horrible news from Don Mills. I am totally devastated to have to tell you this but our beautiful girl Quest has died. Mark got the call late this afternoon of an adult peregrine down in the Don Mills area. He rushed over to find our beloved Quest. Two fabulous women, Alexis and Tiana, watched over her all day(unfortunately they did not know to call us), keeping her safe until Mark could get there. He took her right away to TWC where they x-rayed her. She had a catastrophic injury to her wing.  Mark and the vet knew she would never fly again, she was in extreme pain and they did the right thing for her, they put her down. We are just gutted. I don't know how else to put it. I can't believe this. I saw her yesterday morning outside her nest box. Her home. Canuck was there this morning, now I know he was waiting for her. I'll do a proper good bye later... RIP our beautiful, fierce, amazing girl.. Fly high❤💔💔💔

Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. Oswyqug
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. NnKz4ag
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. MP5bQos
 Diverse cams Canada. Etobicoke, Mississauga e.a. RLWTRjW

Coriena

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen